Pricing & Menus
Sweet Treets will cater to your every cake wish! We are more than happy to accommodate any request. Here's a "How To" and FAQ on ordering a custom cake:
How To Order a Custom Cake
1. Servings: Determine how many cake servings you'll need for your event
2. Design: Get inspired on the design of the cake! Our galleries are a great place to start. Pictures, Instagram, Pinterest or other bakery websites are also great places for inspiration:
3. Flavor: Check out our flavors (below) to get your mouth watering!
4. Contact Us: The quickest way to a quote is via email (email@example.com). Let us know the info from steps 1, 2, and 3 above and we'll get you a quote. If you prefer to call, we'd be happy to walk you through steps 1,2, and 3. We'll likely ask you to send any design inspiration via email as well, so we can more accurately quote and design your cake.
5. Deposit: Place your deposit for the cake to reserve your spot for that day! It is not uncommon that we are at capacity more than 2 weeks before a particular date.
Q: Can you do a [fill in the blank] cake?
A: We specialize in making your dream cake a reality, so the answer is probably "Yes!". Now, sometimes we don't have capacity or time to make a specific design, but never hesitate to ask!
Q: When do I need to order by?
A: Our standard response is 2 weeks before the day of pick-up, but many times we can accommodate orders on shorter notice
Q: What if the cake I want is over my budget?
A: Tell us that! We love getting creative to help clients design cakes within their budget!
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call, or contact us to inquire about pricing and design for your special cake!
BRIDES, please refer to the Weddings Section of the website to see your special pairings!
* Premium cake flavors and fillings available for additional cost
Ask about our seasonal flavors.
Additional flavors available by request.
Ask about our gluten-free or vegan options! Additional fees apply.
*Extra charge for alcohol-infused flavors based on servings.